Wednesday 30 May 2012

16 vs 12

I was reading a survey today that men love curvy girls and will always vote for a size 16 curvy girl than a size 12 skinny girl....... this made me think........is this true??  If so, why arent all the television ads for clothes etc advertised by size 16?  Why isnt the girl rolling on the bed with Mr-Hottie in the Joop advert on TV in size 16-18 knickers? or the swimsuit ads overtaken by girls with boobs and bums?? My summer holiday is looming so I did my try on of 'Kinis' looking in the mirror wondering if Greenpeace will be alerted when I take my first step on the sand and then thought, its bigger than it should be, but its ok, all the curves are in the right place.....I should be proud of the mileage in my frame !!! By no means am I a new flash Mini, I am more of a reliable Ford Focus, some mileage, some dents and scrapes, nice colour, great interior, flashy extras and a really good runner...... sizable boot and bonnet and very bright lights.  Celebrate your current model, dont trade it in for a new one...... Happy Days ......Satis Dea xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment